Services for Schools, Programs, and Agencies
In-service training and coaching and consultation services are available for schools and programs to support use of developmental, relationship-based practices by professional and paraprofessional staff. PPM will work with your school or agency to tailor trainings or other services to best meet your scheduling and training needs.
In-service training is available on a range of topics including:
- Introduction to DIRFloortime®.
- Supporting children's play.
- Fostering peer interactions and social play.
- Supporting sensory integration and self-regulation.
- Guiding children's behavior and preventing challenging behavior.
- DIRFloortime® in the classroom.