Services for Schools, Programs, and Agencies
In-service training, coaching, and consultation services are available to schools and preschools, therapy practices, and agencies serving children with autism spectrum disorders and other developmental challenges to support the use of developmental, relationship-based practices by professional and paraprofessional staff. PPM will work with your school, practice, or agency to tailor trainings or other services to best meet your scheduling and training needs.
In-service training is available on a range of topics including:
- Introduction to DIRFloortime®.
- Supporting children's play.
- Fostering peer interactions and social play.
- Supporting sensory integration and self-regulation.
- Guiding children's behavior and preventing challenging behavior.
- DIRFloortime® in the classroom.