Services for Schools, Programs, and Agencies
Coaching, consultation, and in-service training are available for schools and programs to support use of the DIRFloortime® model by parents, professional staff, paraprofessionals, and teaching staff. Services to support inclusive practices and the active participation of children with disabilities in natural and/or inclusive classroom settings are also available.
In-service training is available on a wide range of topics including:
- Introduction to DIRFloortime®.
- Supporting children's play.
- Fostering peer interactions and social play.
- Supporting sensory integration and self-regulation.
- Guiding children's behavior and preventing challenging behavior.
- DIRFloortime® in the classroom.