As we work together to foster your child’s learning and development we'll focus on:
- Assessing and understanding your child’s unique development and individual differences including those involving sensory integration and regulation, motor planning and sequencing, auditory and visual-spatial processing.
- Fostering your child’s ability to be calm, regulated, focused, attentive, and interested in engaging with others.
- Supporting your child’s ability to engage emotionally and socially and deepen and enhance his/her relationship with you and other important people in his/her life.
- Understanding your child’s communication and language capabilities and creating opportunities for developing purposeful, spontaneous, and meaningful communication.
- Increasing opportunities to support reciprocal interaction and communication within the context of play and activities and routines throughout the day.
- Assisting you to tailor your affect and interactions based on your child’s individual differences.
- Fostering your child’s ability to use symbols and ideas in language and imaginative play.
- Encouraging your child’s abilities to think logically and abstractly thus providing the foundation for higher-level academics and learning.
- Understanding and preventing challenging or difficult behaviors.
- Supporting your child’s ability to socially engage with other children and make friends.