New option for payment: PayPal
DIRFloortime® for Maine and New Hampshire
A little about Play Partners Maine
The mission of Play Partners Maine (PPM) is to make play- and relationship-based educational services available to children and families in Maine and New Hampshire with the goal of building healthy foundations for social, emotional, and intellectual development. PPM offers developmental play therapy, DIR®/Floortime™ coaching, consultation, facilitated play dates and play groups, in-service training for schools and programs, and other services that incorporate the DIR®/Floortime™ model in combination with other compatible and complementary methods.
Benefits of DIR®/Floortime™ coaching:
- Develop a deeper and more enjoyable connection with your child;
- Support your child's emotional and social development;
- Foster your child's ability to engage in joint attention and back and forth interactions;
- Strengthen his/her imaginative play, language, and flexible, "big picture" (logical and abstract) thinking.
- Construct a comprehensive home program tailored to your child’s unique challenges, interests, and strengths.
- Encourage play and social interactions with peers.
These services are beneficial for children from toddlers through school age who have been identified with developmental and learning challenges such as:
- Autism spectrum disorders,
- Asperger’s syndrome,
- Developmental delay,
- Communication/language delay,
- Down syndrome,
- Cerebral palsy,
- Regulatory disorder,
- Sensory processing disorder,
- Learning disabilities.
To get started Contact PPM about a FREE initial consultation.